A birth certificate is an important document required for various purposes. It is a crucial official record. In India, a birth certificate serves as a permanent document of a person’s existence. Since a person’s birth certificate serves as their official identity, it is impossible to establish their existence without one.
Applying for a birth certificate online
People’s lives were made easier by the internet. Now people don’t have to wait in line to get an application. An applicant can now apply for a birth certificate online. Though the process looks difficult, it is much easier. To fill out the form, all you need is a good internet connection, documents, and other information. Those who are unable to complete the form can seek assistance from tutorials.
Earlier, when these processes were offline, it used to take a long time as there were longer queues and so many people. The applicant has to visit the office multiple times for the slightest mistakes and changes. They had to wait in long lines for a long time just to make a change in their application. It was very time tv bucetas consuming and tiring for the applicant. Taking the application process online saved applicants not only time but also energy. An applicant can now apply for their birth certificate online.
The applicant had to travel multiple times to the office for their slightest queries, as the phone was not always functional. To make even the smallest change, they had to go to the office, which was inconvenient.
The main reason for conducting the process online was to save the applicant’s time. Another major reason was to reduce the number of people waiting in line at the registrar’s office. Now, many people prefer to apply for their birth certificate online rather than visiting the office toonily.
What Is the Purpose of a Birth Certificate?
- A birth certificate is required when you apply for school or college admission, as it not only proves who you are but also ensures you are in the correct class according to your age.
- A marriage certificate is needed for many legal processes. To receive your marriage certificate, you need a birth certificate as it acts as proof of age at the time of registering your marriage certificate.
- It is needed when you apply for the employment card.
- When you open a bank account, a birth certificate is required.
- If you are planning to travel outside of the country, you will need an original copy of your birth certificate, as it is required when you apply for a passport.
- You may need a birth certificate when you apply for a driver’s licence because the licence acts as a primary source of identification.