The import of extracts from all parts of the hemp plant, hemp, and products, including the interests of the hemp plant, hemp, including importing elements of the plant for personal use. What kind of imports are covered? and has the criteria have been set or not, and how
1. The import of extracts from all parts of the hemp plant, hemp, and products, including the hemp plant’s features, CBD shop, and the importance of parts of the plant for exclusive use covers implications in 2. Characteristics as follows
- Carrying with passengers entering the Kingdom; and
- International parcel/post delivery
Which stipulates the rules for importing for personal use that Businessworldfacts
The importer must be a natural person. And is intended to be used exclusively by the importer himself. By considering the form of imported products as follows:
4. Importing in the form of products to proceed according to the law on that product, such as medical devices or dangerous goods or herbal products, by considering the purpose of use on the product label; however, if such products are classified as food or cosmetics will not be able to import Because it is classified as a prohibited food or a makeup that is forbidden to be imported.
5. Importing in the form of various parts of the plant must be allowed to be imported under the Plant Quarantine Act B.E. 2507 first, and if it is imported as food for personal consumption, it cannot be imported. Because it is classified as a food prohibited to import according to the Ministry of Public Health Announcement No. 424 B.E. to comply with the law on herbal products
1. Is there any legal permission required for the extraction of cannabis plants or hemp?
Extraction Regardless of the extraction of any part of the cannabis plant, CBD shop, which will contain any amount of THC, a permit is required to produce the extract. under the law on drugs (except extracted from seeds)
The extract yield was divided into two parts.
Part 1 Extracts containing less than 0.2% THC will be exempt from being a narcotic.
Part 2 Extracts containing more than 0.2% THC are classified as narcotics.
2. Do I have to apply for any legal permission to sell?
Distribution of plant parts No need to apply for a license under the law on drugs, seeds, and cultivars. Must obtain consent under the Plant Varieties Act B.E. 2518 (1975) for distributing extracts permitted to be extracted under the law on narcotics Marketbusinessfacts.
– In an extract containing no more than 0.2% of THC, a license to sell narcotics is not required.
– In the case of extracts containing more than 0.2% THC, a license to sell narcotics is required. and the purchaser must have a permit relating to drugs by selling the product by the law on that product
3. How to sell cosmetic products?
Distributors of cannabis-containing cosmetic products, CBD shop, do not require prior permission. but must bring the product already registered and have a Thai label indicating the full-text right to sell
4. The use of cannabis, hemp, and CBD extracts as ingredients for cosmetics for sale. What must legal action be taken?
(1) Notification of the Ministry of Public Health B.E. 2563 B.E. under the Cosmetics Act B.E. 2558 (2015) regarding the use of hemp in cosmetics. The raw material requires hemp seed oil/extract to contain trace amounts of THC contaminants. And finished products not more than 0.2 %w/w, except Soft gelatin capsule/oral/hidden products, which must contain THC content of pollutants in finished products not more than 0.001 %w/w and show a warning accordingly Techlogicagte.