Football odds, players who love football certainly cannot ignore information related to this term. How to read the odds and how to play them will help you win easily and bring home huge bonuses. In today’s article, Nhà cái Hi88 will go with you to find out relevant information about this type of ratio.
Overview of over and under bets in football
Before going to learn about football odds, players need to have information about this famous form of betting. Once we understand its concepts and characteristics, we will then proceed to analyze the ratios involved.
What is football betting?
The process of participating in football betting at the HI88 bookies probably many players have heard and known about football betting. It is very common to encounter this game nowadays. For those who love football betting, over and over is also considered the top profitable bet. And almost in any match, it is indispensable for the football ratio.
If you are familiar with traditional poker when it is played with 3 dice, this bet in football is not like that. No dice will be used, but the application is still according to the principles of the Sicbo game.
What is the effect of football odds?
In fact, when the house HI88 Bets offers the odds of this type of rafters, the sole purpose is for players to make easier betting decisions. Along with being evaluated as a type of odds with a high probability of winning up to 50%.
The process of participating in this form of betting, bettors do not need the result of the match. At this point, you will only need to care about the total number of goals scored by the two teams during the game. If you know how to apply and play according to these odds, winning is extremely simple for you.
How to calculate the detailed football odds
In fact, the way to calculate the over and under score is quite simple and it will depend on different bets. To be more accurate in specific cases, please follow the details of the ratios below.
Over and under odds 1.5
It is also known as the left hand and a half or is recorded as 1 1/2 or 1.5.
You can meet this bet in the first half or in the second half of the match. That is, it is only calculated according to the result of a match (there are also cases of odds of 1.5 for the whole match).
- Cua Tai wins when the half has 2 or more goals.
- The Under door pays money when the half has no goals or 1 goal.
Over 1 3/4 left
Also known as Tai faint 1 3/4 left or written as 1.75 – 1.5-2.
The calculation with this football odds is as follows:
- Cua Tai eats money if the total table is 3 or more tables, half the money if the total is 2 tables.
- Under wins when the total is 1 or there are no goals, loses half the money when the total is 2.
Tai faint 2 left
Over and under 2 left players participating will have the following calculation:
- Cua Tai wins money if the total table is greater than 2.
- Under wins if the total is less than 2 (1 or 0 goals).
- In case it is exactly 2, both doors get money.
Football odds 2 1/4 left
Also known as 2.25 or 2 – 2.5 (in HI88 it’s usually written like this).
In this case, the calculation will be as follows:
- Cua Tai earns money when the total table is 3 or more, Tai loses half of his money if the total table equals 2.
- Under wins when the total is less than 2, Under wins half of the bet if the total is 2.
Read: Hướng dẫn Hi88
Tai fainted 2 and a half left
This odds ratio is often written as 2 1/2 or 2.5
The calculation of this bet is as follows:
- Cua Tai makes money when the whole match has 3 or more goals.
- Under takes money if the match has 2 or less goals.
Over 2 3/4 left
Also written in 2.75 or 2.5-3 style. In this bet, it is calculated as follows:
- The Tai wins if the total is 4 or more. This door gets half money if the total table is 3.
- The Under Door is paid if the total table is 2 or less. Under will lose half the money if the total is 3 goals.
3 left hand
The odds of football over and under 3 left are calculated as follows:
- Cua Tai wins money if the total table is greater than 3.
- The Under door pays money when the total table is less than 3.
- If the total table is exactly 3, then both doors win money.
Above is an article that introduces you to the most common football odds and how it is calculated. We hope that you have found the most useful information for yourself.